Vision & Values
An inspiring education centred on Friends, Faith and Lifelong Learning.
· To encourage positive relationships that are characterised by care and empathy, building respect for themselves and others in a diverse society
· To help build a happy, safe and interconnected community that celebrates life within the school family and the wider village context
· To value all as a gift from God where each individual, within the school family, has the opportunity to explore their own potential and purpose
· To offer an education that has its foundations in the Christian faith that seeks to bring life to all we do
· To encourage a love of learning through a vibrant and inclusive curriculum which actively enables all children to reach their full potential
· To equip all pupils with the skills required to succeed in life.